Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Glyphics



What a dainty little hidden gem in London, brought to my attention via Maria from couture label Etrala. Now, what girl doesn't love having a room full of bits & pieces, trinkets and junk. This store is a place where you can get lost in that world. It may look like a tiny little independent vintage store, but Glyphics are so much more than that. Producing signage for companies as big as the NHS and phone label Three, Glyphics have an array of skills applicable to corporate companies, hospitality sectors, interior design and, well, the list is endless. 


I would love to see my name in bright lights one day, unfortunately I haven't the talent to take me to Hollywood. So instead I will turn to Glyphics for something more personal. After all it is my middle name...


If you can't reach London make sure you have a look at the businesses website so you can get a broader idea of what it is they do. Its a dream.




The name of the store is Glyphics Shop and you can find it in 75 Leonard Street, EC2A 4QS, London. Or visit their website www.glyphics-shop.co.uk.

ARHighFashion@london.com

No comments:

Post a Comment